Post COVID Syndrome
Gold Standard Lymphatic Care
You've experienced COVID 19 and now you are ready to get back to your normal activities. For some COVID 19 survivors, this expectation may still seem far away, BUT.....
Lymphatic Massage may help you feel better sooner!!
Post-Covid symptoms may include some/all of the following:
Persistent fatigue and loss of energy
Muscular aches and pains
Generally feel unwell
Swollen lymph nodes
Diffuse or general myalgia
Depressive symptoms and increased anxiety
Non-restorative sleep or insomnia
Brain fog, bad memory, difficulty reading and concentration
How can I help my immune system recover faster?
In spite of the lack of difinitive knowledge related to COVID-19 Syndrome, Experts do recommend the following:
- Create a healthy sleeping routine. Do not eat later, no caffeine and no electronic devices before bed.
- Drink a lot of fluids; check the frequency and volume of your urine to know if you are well hydrated.
- Create healthy eating habits. Do not eat inflammatory foods such as sugar, processed foods, refined flour, and others. Remember your lymph system is swollen, so some kinds of foods can cause rashes on your skin and slow recovery.
- See a Certified Lymphatic Therapist. Lymphatic Massage can improve the lymphatic systems efficiency. Ridding your body of toxins sooner and allowing your immune system to recover faster.
- Get up and move around slowly, gently and often during the day. This is good for your body mobility and circulation and your lymphatic system.
- See a Physical Therapist if you are finding it difficult to resume your daily activities; recovery time is different for everyone and you could need help to recover muscle strength.
- As you get better, resume some daily activities. Routine helps your body to stabilize itself. Remember to take short breaks, do not rush.
Click Here To Schedule A Lymphatic Treatment Now