Meet Our Team
- Doctor of Physical Therapy-University of Evansville 2017
- Bachelors of Science in Athletic Training-University of Evansville 2014
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist-Norton School of Lymphatic Therapy
Throughout my professional career as an athletic trainer and then a physical therapist, I have come to love helping people change their lives. At my hospital job, I love working with people from ventilators up to walking them down the hallway during their admission.
At Pink Ribbon, I get to help women and men feel, heel and be better. Whether you need lymphedema treatment, post operative care, or assistance with overall general well-being.
Come see us, or I'll come to you through our VIP mobile services! I'd love to help you improve your life.
Certified by the Lymphoma Association of North America (Vodder Technique)
- Certified MediCupping Practitioner
- Certified Lyphedema Therapist Norton School of Lymphatic Therapy
- Lymphology Association of North America (LANA) Certified.
- Trained in Neuro-Lymphatic Therapy
- Oncology Massage Therapist, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Gilbert, AZ
- 17 years as a medical massage therapist.
- Physical Therapist Assistant, Banner Health
- Physical Therapist Assistant, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Gilbert, AZ
While working with cancer patients, I became aware that many felt "alone" in their new, lifelong maintenance programs. Often patients requested to come back to clinic after discharge for the "massage" used by therapists to reduce swelling.
I have worked closely with other Rehab and Lymphatic Therapists, Oncologists and Integrated Therapies to create a specialized massage for cancer survivors affected by lymphatic damage.
Through this collaboration, a specialized Oncology Lymphatic Massage program was created and offered to MD Anderson patients in Gilbert, AZ. After relocating I now offer this service in the West Valley.
American Physical Therapy Association
Acute Care Physical Therapy Section
Oncology Rehab Physical Therapy Section
American Massage Therapy Association